All is fine
There is a line is the poem Desiderata that I really like: "And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should". Great phrase. Obviously something that we, human being have a hard time believing or accepting. We have plans and we want to carry them through, then life happens and we either get frustrated and fight back, trying to get things our way OR we accept that things always happen as they should, and flow with them.
Example, I was planning to write rigth now, but Dana just woke up and is determined to have interact with me. I guess this writing was not mean to be. Fair enough, let's continue tomorrow.
Practicing what one preaches, also a challenging one. :0)
Example, I was planning to write rigth now, but Dana just woke up and is determined to have interact with me. I guess this writing was not mean to be. Fair enough, let's continue tomorrow.
Practicing what one preaches, also a challenging one. :0)
Comments